Monday, January 25, 2010

Weebly

Wow, it's been too long since I've worked on my 17 Things! I'm way behind! I finally have a good 'start' to my webpage on Weebly. It took me a little time to get the hang of it, but it feels good to have a small idea of how it works. I still have several things to edit and add, but at least it's a start. It seems like a great way to get started with a website, but I did feel a little restricted with some of their options. I wanted to create some of my own designs, but without remembering html stuff, which I used 10 years ago, I was stuck with their designs. It also looks like in order to have a more advanced webpage you have to pay a subscription...I'm not sure if the other web design site is like this as well. Overall, it's something I look forward to working on again for my classes! Here's my new webpage address! www.sopadelalfabeto.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment